Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 126

Thread: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I gave what I got when that happened. Same thing R13 is attempting to do. I'm just saying don't get on the high horse with us when you have had a horse in that race before too.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #62
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    You'll be hard pressed to find a thread anywhere on here where I blatently just started name-calling or attacking someone. Granted, I have done it, but when some of things that have been said about me on here have been said you have to respond. People on here, in my expereince like to talk down to others until they realize your going to respond.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #63
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm just saying don't get on the high horse with us when you have had a horse in that race before too. </div></div>


    There have only been two times I've been forced to go the distance on here and both were in the same thread or span off it. Wasn't a thread I started, but it was about me so I responded. When you start attacking personally it gets nasty on here, thats the only thing I'm saying.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Sure you have done it. We all have,and that's my point. I've never been a bit shy about replying if somebody says something I disagree with (thought that was a part of the game so to speak)
    You are reading way too much into the sexual thing. If it were a good friend of mine on here that started taking up for an inmate,I would be rough on him. That is something that has just been ingrained in me over the years doing what I do. When you have dealt with the worst,seen it all over the years,you lose your sympathy for a convict. My sympathy lies with the officers who are going to have to deal with internal affairs because the inmate died. I won't apologize for feeling the way I do. Folks can hate it all they want,but that hardline way of thinking about a convict keeps me from getting lax and complacent and letting a killer get in your backyard.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #65
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    It is, but to start with the name calling and so forth goes over the line imo. We all, imo go over the line sometimes but to me it's gotten worse here recently. For instance, I'd almost guarantee you that if any of you met R13 outside of this forum you'd already think he was some awful person. The same with other posters on here (myself included).
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #66
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I just despise someone who thinks they are billy-bad- a s s correctional officer. 80 percent have done things to put themselves behind bars, just haven't been caught.

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    Not at all. I give folks the benefit of a doubt when I meet them in person. You know as well as I that the way typing on here is isn't always the mark of somebody. He's a young man who will grow up-simple as that.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    You despise,are king hater anyway. It is well documented that you hate prison guards,so this comes as no shock.

    If 80% have done things and not gotten caught,then those 80% are smarter than the dumbasses who did.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #69
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just despise someone who thinks they are billy-bad- a s s correctional officer. 80 percent have done things to put themselves behind bars, just haven't been caught. </div></div>


    With that post, I'm going to bed. haha Wish I had never posted on this one, live and learn. I need an icon for fireworks......
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another incident at Lee USP; inmate killed

    I lived amongst them for 102 days. I saw what went on. Don't play those mind games with me little man. Cousin Major Moose might have you in his office. You do a little to much commenting on your job from what I gather.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •